Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth of July

   As you might guess, they don't celebrate the 4th of July here. However Melbourne does fireworks on Fridays in July, and last night was no exception. Unfortunately, the girls and I were too tired to head into the city and brave the cold, so we missed out on a fireworks show where they played a number of US songs, including Proud to be an American. So bummed we missed it!
    We didn't miss the other reason to celebrate on July 4, which is Grandpa Larry's birthday. The girls and I spent an evening making a video for Grandpa. Here's the result:

   Alanna's gotten to be quite a pro at editing videos with Camtasia. She even made a screencast for a website, something I used to do professionally for Opto 22. We've really been having fun with technology. We created this video card for my dad for Father's Day.
   Hope y'all had a fabulous fourth.  Cheers!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment