Sunday, October 31, 2010

Andy - Day 3, Going to Adelaide

More updates from Andy:

Today was a slow day, focused on work, so not much new to see.  I’m at the airport right now, waiting for my plane to Adelaide.  Sadly, it’s been delayed for a while. But I did get two photos to share:

  • 1.      Donuts from America.  Alanna, do you remember when we went for a long drive to find Krispy Crème donuts?  Well, they’ve got ‘em here.
  • 2.      KitKat Bars.  They’ve got those here as well, but with a strange looking wrapper.

In other news, here are a few items for mom:

  • 1.      A copy of The Week magazine goes for $5.95.  I passed.
  • 2.      A 600 mL bottle of water goes for (hold your breath), $3.60!  Yes, I paid this, since I forgot my sports bottle back at the hotel.  Bother!
  • 3.      Gasoline is $1.20 per liter, or about $4.50 per gallon.  Expensive, but not outrageous.  Diesel is only a few cents more expensive.




Krispy Kreme store in Melbourne Airport

Different packaging, 65 grams.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment