Since I was sitting in the way back of the airplane (row 26 out of 26), I got to board from the back of the plane, which meant walking out next to the plane and up the stairs in the back. See attached for a few photos from an angle you don’t usually get to see.
| Airplane 1 |
| View from the back |

On Friday, I went into the office to keep working, but it was lonely, so I left early and spent the afternoon walking around the city exploring streets and alleys, researching prices, and shopping for new rowing shorts. Unfortunately, the photos I took didn’t come out, so there’s nothing to show other than info on prices. For example, a bike like Alanna’s new one would cost $1,000 here in Australia. A pair of running shoes starts at $120 and goes up to $350! And BreatheRights cost $30 for a pack of 30.
Nnnnnooooooo, you don't shop to buy things in Melbourne city!!!!!! It's way way way expensive (as you found). The 'burbs are way cheaper. Its hard to say if online is going to be worth it in Aust yet. It was not 3 years ago, but three years is a long time on the Internet.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy window shopping in the city by all means, but leave your wallet in your pocket and dont judge the rest of the county on Melbourne city prices,...... please.