I love SuperClubsPLUS aka SuperClubs or scplus or sc. In Year 4, our teachers got us passwords and everything so now, I LOVE!!! it. My parents love it too because they like the fact that I'm learning HTML. On it, you can earn stars, get Cybersmart Safety badges, write book reviews to get your book badges, design your own page, email and chat with friends, get into the Tech Team, earn credits, and much more. Plus, it's really safe and it has rules about not sending SPAM and stuff. I've gotten 2 warnings, and this girl Casey has gotten 9!
![]() |
| SuperClubs Logo |
Stars and pages and credits and links and awards and gems
You start with one page.
Get your white star
Get your red star
Get your green star (get a second page)
Get your blue star
Get your yellow star (get a third page)
Have 300 credits, buy a new page, then the cost for a new page is 400. I have 5 homepages, plus, my 2 weather pages, my profile, my bird blog, and my 2 cybersmart pages.
You can also, think of links to your page. You just put [code] then type the text, color, size, and or italic, bold, or underlined then add [/code] at the end then save the block, and people will copy and paste the link, cause' if you don't have [code][/code], then it will just be the link. The people will paste the link onto their page and people who go to their page will see the link and go to my page! There's also, SOTW aka Site of the Week and you can vote once a week. And, you can have these counters to see how many people have seen your page. When you get 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 50000, or 100000 "hits" on your page, then a little badge comes up on the top of your page along with the stars you get and the other awards you have. They just let out mascots for your homepage and they cost 300 credits. They also let out gems. You earn sections of each gem (for now just the ruby gem) by doing certain things. You get a new page for every full gem you do. To get 2 sections of my ruby gem, I'd have to give up 2 of my pages to do an Instructor Page and a Tourist Guide. A lot of people make and start clubs, and some are really cool. Some Tech Team girls have image shops and now, I know how to do images to! I saw an Instructor Page on how to use Picnik and now I can do it, but I have to figure out how to get the size right. You take a picture you have and transport it to Picnik and then you can add stickers, text, and borders. I am awesomely addicted to SuperClubs. It is the best thing in the world!
| This is a picture I made on Picnik! |
AlannaG1 is my username on SuperClubs and ********* is my password.
There is always a mediator watching you, reading your emails, looking at your pages to make sure you're ok. There are also forums you can post in and activities to get involved into.
![]() |
| This is what you see when you log in. |
![]() |
| This is my first page. We couldn't get it all, so it looks different. |
Look at the top and you'll see all my awards. I forgot to mention my Canada Club badge where you take a quiz on Canada. And below the list of my pages, there are 2 boxes. Those are charters and when enough people sign the charter, it becomes a Webring. My 2 charters that I'm in are called The Converse Club (for a club) and The Beatles. It's always changing. You can also have a little icon. Mine now is a spiral that's black and red and it says Alanna Rocs in the middle. It's also always changing. I'm in Orion house right now on SuperClubs. That's red.
PS: If you want to do it, you have to be registered through a school also if you're a teacher at that school.
BYE!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment