Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Be True to Your School

   School is really fun. And it is hard. I like it because we get to use the 4 or 5 computers in our room a lot and because we get to play games a lot like Packman and on Fridays we get to use the hall to play games sometimes like Fruit Salad which is even more fun than Packman. School is hard because my maths group is really tricky because my maths group teacher never repeats anything and the questions are hard like, for example, 96 divided by 12. And how many square inches in a triangle? Huh? Also, we have to write a lot. We are doing all sorts of stuff that has to do with writing.

   My teacher is Mrs Evans. I am in 4E. (Here they don't do the period and periods are called full stops). The other teachers are Mr Cole in 4C and Mr Reidy in 4P. Mr Pane's wife is sick and he has to take care of her while Mr Reidy takes his place. Otherwise school is fun besides the complaints I just typed. Ciao!! P.S. The whole school has Italian and the teacher's name is Mrs Billionis also known as Senora Billionis. Ciao again!!


        by Alanna 

5 comments:

  1. You have me stumped with the square inches in a triangle. I see squares and then squares sliced in half to make triangles and then...well, then I start to think about how I hope Mr. Pane's wife is getting better and whether Mr. Reidy has white hair.

    What kinds of things are you writing? Stories? Poems?

    Pete(y) aka Uncle Petey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Alanna! Oscar writes stories every day on the computer, and also on paper. He loves it!
    I never thought about the difference between a "period" and a "full stop" before. You are doing so well.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. at our schools we learn German. "guten tag"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Petey, Mr. Reidy does have white hair and I'm sure Mr. Pane's wife is getting better soon. Also in class we write what we do on weekends. Our main unit is natural disasters so we write about those sometimes. Did you hear about the earthquake in New Zealand? It was 6.3. We write about lots of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear another voice on the blog, thanks so much for sharing.
    I know what you mean about the period. I still get confused over here. I think they call semi-colons something different too. Also they call !!! these things bangs!!!????!!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete